Monday 24 June 2013

Goddess by Josephine Angelini - #3 Starcrossed Trilogy

Title - Goddess #3 Starcrossed Trilogy
Author - Josephine Angelini
Genre - Paranormal, Greek Mythology, Fantasy, Supernatural, Romance, Action, Young Adult
Source - Own, Paperback
Synopsis - She must rise, or they will fall ...Helen's powers are increasing--and so is the distance between her and her mortal friends. To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a dangerous traitor is lurking among them, and all fingers point to Orion. Still unsure whether she loves him or Lucas, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, or risk all-out war. The final book in this heart-stopping trilogy.

Oh my Goddess.

It was amazing. A non-stop action packed book and time felt like it just flew by.

Well I was right about the certain characters dying... But it didn't make me hate the book. It worked out well. I'm not saying it wasn't emotional... *Yes I cried, when don't I?...* But it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it. Maybe I braced myself?

But I finished this book with a smile on my face. Why? Because the ending was awesome and Josephine Angelini can come back to this trilogy anytime she likes and write a sequel. I'm honestly expecting it. Not necessarily from Helen's point of view. Maybe Lucas, Hector, Orion or Cassandra?
Cassandra's I think would be the most eye opening. I really do think it's going to happen!

I do have a question for the author or others who have read Goddess though. Does Cassandra age at all in appearance? Because she has the body of a twelve year old, I think, and I can't help but find that a little bit weird. Especially when Helen went into the past and saw what she saw. *People who have read the book will understand.* I'm really hoping that when the cycle got broken so did Cassandra's curse...

I love a trilogy where everybody gets there happily ever after, and Josephine Angelini didn't disappoint.
A great ending to a great trilogy.

I'm excited to see what's next for Josephine Angelini.

5/5 Great ending

Image and Synopsis via Goodreads

1 comment: